With the construction sector in the UAE and the rest of region growing at the fastest pace globally, the furniture and furnishings industry in the country is projected to grow at a scorching pace.
In fact, tens of thousands of residential and commercial units are getting delivered across the country ahead of World Expo 2020.
All these properties being built and getting delivered will need to be furnished, and the launch edition of Furniture 360 is perfectly timed to take full advantage.
Expo Centre Sharjah
- Excellent track record of Expo Centre in organising and hosting all types of trade shows for the past four decades
- Expo Centre Sharjah is the nerve centre of trade & business activities in the Emirate and the country
- World-class facilities, strategic location & 42,000 sq m of indoor and outdoor exhibition space
- Sharjah is the industrial backbone of the UAE, and contributes about half of the country’s gross industrial output
- Sharjah is home to one-third of all manufacturing establishments in the UAE
Home Textiles, Custom Furniture, Window Fashion, Overall Home Design, Wall Coverings...more
Garden Furniture, Decoration & Equipment, Sports & Games, Camping & Leisure Garden...more